7.31.2007

Random Thoughts and Pictures~

I am 33 weeks now!
Another great milestone. I know I say this a lot, but it really truly is one. With the contractions and pre-term labor, I am thankful for every day Ryker can grow and mature inside my belly. Friday night I had contractions that were ten minutes apart for over 3 hours. I was worried that it was time and they wouldn't peter out, but they finally did around 4:30 in the flippin' morning. I feel pretty good right now. I am not as tired as I have been. We have our hospital bag packed and ready to go when the time comes. I have a Dr. appointment today and will find out if anything has changed. My belly has sure popped out, not that it wasn't before, but I had Matt take some pics and we were both shocked at how big it has gotten since the last round of pics. Perhaps that is causing my slight back pain? Probably, but that is fine.

Hannah loves kissing and talking to her little brother~


Sprinkler Park~
I took Hannah and a couple neighbor kids to the local sprinkler park yesterday. They had so much fun! One of the best parts is it was free! Can't beat that! We went to McD's after for some happy meal goodness. Hannah and I were pooped after and took a nice two hour nap. Here are some pics of her having fun with the water :)





Swinging~
Every Sunday we go to my mother in law's for dinner. She even takes requests, which let me tell you, to a pregnant woman, that is so awesome! We requested lasagna and it was so good. Across the street from her house is an old swing. One that was hung back when Matt was a kid and has been updated throughout the years. The kid's love to play on it and I got a couple pic's with Matt holding Hannah. She is still a bit small to do it on her own, and it kind of frightens her. But, she is in heaven when Matt holds her and swings with her.
I would love to move to the area his mom live's. It reminds me so much of Colorado. It has so many tree's and is hilly, almost like in some of the mountain range's in CO. Maybe one day we will find a house close to there, as I would be in heaven.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Luanne! You have a beautiful family! I LOVE the pictures of Hannah in the sprinklers, what a cutie. And your belly looks fabulous, I'm starting to understand that I should have realized Prayse would be so big when I look at your 33 week belly and what mine was :) Let me know how your appt goes today!! I'm thinking about you!

Andria said...

Look at that baby! What a pretty family you have. :)

Anonymous said...

I found you through Fertile Mertile... I hope you will not mind me saying... your husband is gorgeous! OMG!

Kris said...

Cute pictures! Your family is adorable and you look great! Hope thigns are going ok and Ryker is hanging in there just a little while longer.