7.17.2007

Bedrest and such~

I haven't written a post in forever on here. Like I said before, I am not so good at this blogging thing. I think the mom board that I am part of, takes most of my Internet time, as well with reading other blogs. By the time I am done with all of that, I am too lazy to post on my own. I won't take it down yet though, because I keep thinking that once Ryker is born, I will need it to post pictures and such.
Yesterday my Dr. put me on "real" bed rest. Since the hospital visit last week, dilating, effacing, and contractions, has sent me to this chapter in the pregnancy. So, I will take it easy and enjoy the time with Jacob and Hannah, all the while, not going crazy :)

So, if you actually read my blog, sorry I am not a daily blogger, but I will try to do better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Thanks for adding me to your blogroll :)

Keep up with the blogging--no being discouraged allowed! I've officially been blogging a little over two years but just recently really got hooked so I know how you feel. :)

I'll add you to my roll and stay tuned for updates on your pregnancy and daily stuff! Love your family pic on your first post--totally cute.

Happy blogging to ya!
-Laura (oraeley.com)

Anonymous said...

Feelin' ya!! Stay your butt in bed and blog... put your bedrest to good use. I should also take me own advice :)

Miss ya and I agree w/ Laura, no being discouraged allowed! Just give me a call to complain and I'll help you get it out of your system.

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

Do not fret. That is what feeds are for. When you post, it pops up in Bloglines, and all is well. Lovely little trick :)