7.06.2007

I suck....

at blogging. I have been so busy on the forum I joined, that I have been neglecting my new blog. I wonder if I am the only one that does this?
Not much going on though. Hot as hell here, 98 was the high today and boy did that suck! I let the kids play in the sprinkler for a while, but then they even thought it was too hot. Then we went to a local game place and played for a couple of hours, indoors. Had some good buffet too!
Now I am just sitting on the couch with Matt and Jacob, watching Harry Potter. Well, I am typing and they are watching.
I am praying that I can sleep decently tonight, because I am sick and tired of pregnancy insomnia. That and if I actually get to sleep, it seems as though that is Ryker's cue to push on my bladder.
I was just thinking today how stretched out I feel. When he kicks, it actually hurts now. So, sorry to say, but I am already at the point that I am done. I am ready to be unprego again. Not to mention I want to see this little guy.
But, I will remain patient because he needs to grow for at least six more weeks. The contractions are getting a tad bit more painful as well, but maybe that will make the labor easier? A girl can dream.

I will try to post more and be a better blogger, but I am currently addicted otherwise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be patient mama! Ryker still needs to incubate some more, send me those contractions and I'll put them to good use!

I'm also addicted and just trying to start out blogging, it's been interesting. Love your site though!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and the pregnancy insomnia thing, totally feeling ya. I sometimes wonder if people think I'm a stalker, posting and commenting at random times, like 6:15 am on a Saturday for example, or 3:30 am, 4:30 am... you get the picture.