9.27.2007

Gah!

I have been really, really, really bad about blogging. Such is life. It is hectic and busy.

Ryker is a month old already and growing like a champ, weighing in at 8 pounds 5 ounces and 20.5 inches long. He has cute little rolls and folds and is starting to "talk" and smile a bit. I heart him so. Sleeping at night is becoming better, going 4-5 hours at a time, sometimes!

I am doing alright, dealing with PPD and having minor surgery tomorrow to get my tubes tied. Three is good and I want to devote my time to the three I have and live in the moment.

Anyway, hopefully I can start blogging a bit more, but don't keep your fingers crossed.....


muah,
Lu

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a smooth recovery and congrats on your little guy! Post some pictures soon.

(I was here once before when I was Island Girl, I moved blogs)

Anonymous said...

Best of luck tomorrow!

gail said...

Hang in there hun. Best of luck and we will all be thinking about you.

natasha said...

how did it go today? hows the PPD? update me!]]\

Jess said...

I'm late. I hope you're recovering well!!

Tiffany said...

Can't wait until you're up and at 'em again! I miss you!