8.28.2007

Mr. Ryker

Ryker Matthew was born on August 23rd at 3:06 am. He was 5 lbs. 3 oz. and 19 inches long. I haven't had time to blog, write the birth story, much less get a shower in when I would like to. He is doing well as am I :)
I will write out more about this new blessing when I have the chance!
In the meantime, a few pics to keep you happy!
Proud big sister Hannah~
Proud Big Brother Jacob~

Comfy in the Papasan Chair~

Wide eyed and tongue out~

First day- monitored heavily for a while

10 comments:

Andria said...

I love him! I am so glad that everything turned out well!!!

Kris said...

He is SO perfect! Just like his siblings. Congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is lovely.

Becki said...

What a sweetie!!!

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

He is just adorable - all your kiddos are!

Tiffany said...

Again I say, ADORABLE!!

MBS said...

I can't get enough of that lil' guy, he's so cute!

Laura said...

He's so cute!
Congrats.

Jaime said...

He is perfect! The kiddos look so proud to be big sibs!!

gail said...

Congratulations babe!!