8.22.2007

Jacob's first day of 2nd grade~

So Jacob set his new alarm clock for 8 this morning and was up and raring to go when that LOUD thing went off. He got dressed, had me comb his hair, ate breakfast, brushed his teeth and we were on our way.
Everything went smooth. I took a few pictures and took him to his class. Most of the supplies they listed us to get, were already on his desk. I don't understand, but whatever, he has plenty now. His teacher was great and Jacob was set to go. I said my goodbye's, gave him a mommy kiss and was on my way.
I hope his day is fabulous and I can't wait to see him again. I am not sure what to do all day now. As my house is clean, laundry is done, and all that good stuff. I will figure it out. I might just lounge on the couch and read a good book and eat a whole bag of something great.

Here are a couple pics of my handsome little man. Oh how I heart him.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big boy! All grown up!