10.15.2007

I am loved~

Yes, and I really feel the love. I posted pics of my family after not posting in forever. I got nine comments! Can you believe that? I am loved, that is all there is to say about that. People still read, people still look. And these people, these women, I love them.

This week will be crazy at work. We have a huge food show tomorrow and I get to eat food all day. But oye, the preperations, they will be trying. But, I will shine through. I will do a great job. And somebody will appreciate the effort I put into my work. You see, cause that is how great my new job is. I can't wait!

In other news, Ryker will be 8 weeks on Thursday. Ummm, holy crap, how did that happen? Way too fast I tell ya, way too fast.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Yes, you are loved. :) A food show sounds yummy! But, i agree... alot of work!

Ryker is getting so big! time flies

Anonymous said...

There is no way he's almost eight weeks. You have to be kidding me!

Anonymous said...

Times flies when you're having fun!

natasha said...

Your new job? do tell! and yes, you are loved even if i live too far away to lend an actual hand...

Unknown said...

I just found you via Girl.
Your kids are adorable!!
Thanks for sharing!